Pick up one of the Civic Council’s “No Flyers, No Ads, No Menus” signs at the following locations for $2 (to partially cover the cost of printing).
- Assemblyman Jim Brennan’s District Office, 416 Seventh Ave. between 13th and 14th Streets
- Dwell Residential, 335 Seventh Ave. at Ninth Street
- Brenton Realty, 322 Fifth Ave. at Third Street
- Brown Harris Stevens, 100 Seventh Ave. at Union Street
- Community Bookstore, 143 Seventh Ave. between Carroll Street and Garfield Place
- Ideal Properties Group, 78 Seventh Ave. at Berkeley Place
- Lion in the Sun, 232 Seventh Ave. near Fourth Street
- Orrichio Anderson Realty, 302 Seventh Ave. between Seventh and Eighth Streets
- Park Slope Hardware, 593 Fifth Ave. at 16th Street
- Douglas Ellison Real Estate, 154 Seventh Ave. at Garfield Place
- Tarzian Hardware, Seventh Avenue between Second and Third Streets.
- tb shaw realty associates, 197 Seventh Ave. between Second and Third Streets
- Warren Lewis Sotheby’s International Realty, Seventh Ave. and Union Streets
- Zuzu’s Petals, 374 Fifth Ave. between Fifth and Sixth Streets
The signs are laminated and designed to be tied into wrought iron gates.
The Park Slope Civic Council sign is not technically compliant with the new Anti-Flier Law which mandates that the sign be 5″ x 7″ in size, that each letter be 1 inch in height and that specific wording be used.