Make sure no child goes without a present to open this Holiday season with Toys for Tots. Donate a new or very gently used unwrapped gift for children ages 12 and under at locations across Park Slope.
All toys collected are given to local organizations that work with families in need. This year’s toys will be donated to Red Hook Housing; Wyckoff Housing; St. Augustine Food Bank; St. Thomas Aquinas; Safe Harbor for abused women with children; and Park Slope Youths.
2018 DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- Assemblymember Robert Carroll’s Office (416 7th Ave)
- Assemblymember Jo Anne Simon’s Office (341 Smith street)
- Camp Friendship (8th Street off 6th Ave)
- Community Bookstore (143 7th Ave)
- Corcoran Realty (175 7th Ave)
- Dime Savings Bank (5th Ave and Union street)
- Halstead Property (160 7th Ave)
- Investors Bank (7th Ave and 8th street)
- Little Things Toy Store II (145 7th Ave)
- Little Things Toy Store III (7th Ave and Garfield)
- The Monro Pub (5th Ave between 11th and 12th streets)
- New Millennium Real Estate (443 4th street)
- Old Stone House (5th Ave between 3rd and 4th streets)
- Park Slope Armory YMCA (1402 8th Ave)
- Pink Olive (5th Ave between Berkeley and Lincoln Places)
- Pita and Sticks Greek Restaurant (9th Street between 5th and 6th Ave)
- Prospect Park YMCA (357 9th street)
- PS39 (417 6th Ave)
- Schwab Securities (7th Ave between President and Union streets)
- Scottadito Restaurant (788 Union Street)
- Sky Ice (St. Marks Place at 5th Ave)
- South Slope Pediatrics (5th Ave between 12th and 13th streets)
- St. Saviour Roman Catholic Church (611 8th Ave)
- Sterling Bank (7th Ave between President and Union streets)
- TD Bank (5th Ave at 1st street)
TIPS FOR GETTING INVOLVED:
SHOP LOCAL to keep the community strong!
If you’re unable to shop local, put an extra gift in your online cart for those in need!
Make it a family affair and have your kids help choose the gift and deliver them together!